For a quick refresher, a series of Chemical Peels will give you the glow you need for that special event, or just for every day.
Soften fine lines, promote a rosy glow, encourage better penetration of your skin care products, diminish skin discoloration, and even dry an acne flare up.
Our chemical peels improve and smooth the texture of the skin by removing dead and damaged skin cells. This treatment is helpful for those individuals with acne prone skin, blackheads, wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation.
We have many different types of chemical peels available. The precise formula used may be customized to meet the individual needs of your skin ‘s present condition.
During your visit, A Eyes On Skin licensed master esthetician will determine which chemical peel is best suited for you.
Lactic Acid – $75
Glycolic Acid 20%, 30% & 40% – $75
TCA 10% – $100
Beta Peel 17% – $75
Jessner’s Solution Peels – $100
Benefits of a chemical peel:
- Removes dead skin/skin cell and impurities from the face
- Restore a youthful glow
- Reduces wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Reduces blackheads and whiteheads
At Eyes On Skin we strive to make each patient feel safe,comfortable and proud of their results.
- Helps minimize and control acne
- Well tolerated by most clients
- Little to no downtime
Things to know about a peel:
- Your treatment may feel warm, like a sunburn
- Some stinging and temporary redness may occur
- Multiple treatments are needed to reveal the full benefits
Talk to your Eyes On Skin master esthetician about how to maintain your healthy glow after receiving a series of peel treatments.
- 75-100$ 30 min
- Series of 3, 200-250$